Thursday, April 16, 2015

Arby's Gyro!

Okay, so if you haven't had one of these things you need to go get one now..I mean now..go get in your car and get one...NOW!


Arby's, being known for their roast beef sandwiches, made me skeptical of trying the new foreign food (that we all have trouble pronouncing) coming out for a limited time at participating locations.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to try it or not, but after my mom told me how good it was I immediately had to go get one.

I decided to get roast beef on it (you have the option of roast beef or turkey), and it was delicious.

The Arby's gyro is layers of roast beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, tzatziki sauce, and garlic seasoning all stuffed inside the softest pita bread you will ever have in your life.  I even added a little Arby and horsey sauce to mine and it made it even better!!

This gyro is paired perfectly with some curly fries and a doctor pepper!

These sandwiches are also only $6 for two right now! You can't beat that!!!

Dear Arby's,
         You once again have wowed me with an amazing creation that equals up to my love of the reuben.




Seriously, go get one.

No comments: