Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Current Favorite TV show

The big long wait is finally over and before you know it we will be sitting at Christmas dinner; but let's not get ahead of ourselves because it is finally (insert Chevy Chase drumroll)....FALL!!! Can you believe it's finally here!? 

One thing that has to do with my love for fall is Halloween. That being said, my current favorite TV show is "The Munsters." I think everything about this show is great, oh and did I mention hilarious! If you are in need of a good laugh, watch this and try not to cry from laughter. 

If you are a person that has never experienced the joy of being a Munsters fan, then jump on the bandwagon (or shall I say coffin) and start watching. 

When I was little I must have been brain dead or something because I could not enjoy black and white shows. I hated every single thing about them, but here lately my viewpoint on them has changed tremendously. In dedication to fall, go watch one episode of the monsters tonight!

P.S. The episode (Season 1 Episode 4) where Herman thinks Lily is pregnant is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

No comments: