Friday, August 29, 2014

Nature

I have always been fascinated with the way nature works; how the wind makes the trees come alive and how the leaves customize their colors in the fall.  To me, nature is an artist; the best artist there is.  Human artists create art when they want and once their art is created, the painting or drawing is done.  With nature, the art is constantly changing.  Whether a tree is growing or the sky is turning dark from a storm, the art always changes.  One of my favorite things to do is to capture the way nature works through the lens of my camera.  Everyday I like to go outside while I listen to music and have either my camera with me or my iPhone.  Listening to inspiring music while outside creates a story in my head that opens me up to nature.  When I do this, my eyes open up to a new world.  Nature, photography, and music have become my life and I love showing my pictures to try to inspire others to start enjoying nature through different eyes. 

No comments: